WFT World Tour
January 2019 onwards
Why are we doing this?
In 2017 Mark and Rebecca both lost a parent to cancer. The girls lost a beloved Grandpa and Nanna. Mark’s Dad died just wanting to go back to his favourite holiday spot just once, just one more time. With this, we realised that it was time we did something we had wanted to do ourselves but never just seemed to have the motivation or self-belief.
We realised very fast that life is short and time waits for no man. In a world of increasingly less and less family time, where our kids are growing so fast we viewed this as the perfect opportunity, we had found
- Bali, Jogjakarta, Bandung, Jakarta
- Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang
- Krabi, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao
- Bangkok, Chang Mai
- Vientiane, Luang Prabang
- Siem Rep, Phnom Penh
- Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Hanoi
- South Korea
- Busan, Seoul
- Shanghai, Chengdu, Xian
- Chongqing, Beijing
- Almaty, Astana
- Paris, Starsbourg
What are we budgeting?
In order to travel longer, we will have to budget!
- We have a maximum travel time of 10/1/19 – 1/5/20
- We have a daily budget of $165.00 AUD
- The budget is broken into spending and accommodation
- Accommodation $50-$65 per night
- Spending from $100 – $115 per day
- At times we will
recievecomplimentary accommodation and entries
Places we have stayed
Things we have done
Foods we have eaten
The Photo Gallery
Memories made, Life lived, one day at a time!