China, officially the People’s Republic of China is a country in East Asia. It is the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.428 billion in 2017. Covering approximately 9.6 million square kilometres. China emerged as one of the world’s first civilizations, in the fertile basin of the Yellow River in the North China Plain. See China with help from Wyld Family Travel’s detailed China travel guides.
- Is the Beijing Heyuan Courtyard International the best Hostel in Beijing?Most capital cities are expensive and Beijing is absolutely no different. We had a tight budget and we wanted to spend any money we had let over on seeing as much in China as we could so when we saw the amazing Beijing Heyuan Courtyard International Hostel in Beijing in our price range we jumped … Read the full article here
- How to shop and barter in Beijing ChinaI had huge shopping in China plans when I visited Beijing but7kg of checked luggage wasn’t going to really allow me to go crazy. Luckily we had a friend visiting from Australia that had to get souvenirs from China to take home as well so I was able to at least get some great buys … Read the full article here
- How to spend an epic 5 days in Beijing ChinaThere are so many things to do in a city that even if you live there you may not get to see it all. This was the same for our stay in Beijing and we had a list a mile long on what to see in Beijing. We wanted to see as much as we … Read the full article here
- 13 amazing things to do in Xi’an ChinaOther than the warriors what is there to do in Xi’an China? So many people just stared at us and had no idea. It was our mission to get out there and find as many things to do in Xi’an that we possibly could when we were visiting Xi’an China. We planned on finding the … Read the full article here
- China train guide. How to book, collect, board and ride!The high-speed train network in China is the transportation of choice for over a billion people and it was our choice as well when we spent a month travelling China independently. For foreigners buying train tickets for the Chinese train network, it can be a bit daunting. Here in our China train guide, we will … Read the full article here