Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers. See Malaysia with help from Wyld Family Travel’s detailed Malaysia travel guides.
- The best guide to Langkawi for familiesThere is so much to do in Langkawi for families that sometimes the actual family travel essentials get lost in the where to swim and the what to do’s of it all. When planning a family trip to Langkawi there are so many things to consider. Not only things like where to stay in Langkawi … Read the full article here
- What to do in Penang in 3 days with kidsWe had heard Penang was an amazing city to visit. We had seen pictures of the famous Penang street art and everyone told us the food there was amazing but we didn’t really know much more about it. It was our goal to find as much as we could to do there. So, what to … Read the full article here
- 11 top things to do in Langkawi with kidsOne thing we were sure of on our holiday in Langkawi was beach time! Visiting Langkawi meant one thing, water activities in Langkawi but neither Mark nor myself had really any idea what sort of water activities were on offer where we were staying in the popular area of Pantai Cenang. Would they be the … Read the full article here
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur in 2 days2 days in Kuala Lumpur? Yep, that is all we really had and we aimed to see as much as we could even if we had two kids behind us complaining like they were going for gold at the Olympics. We actually had 3 days in Kuala Lumpur (but the heat limited the amount of … Read the full article here
- Wassup at this Penang HostelIn order to maintain our travel budget for real experiences, we have had to at times stay at hostels with kids. So where to stay in Penang which is known to be expensive for accommodation to save some money? The choice was to stay in a Penang hostel. Hostels are a real melting place of … Read the full article here