Australasia Destination Guides
Travel with teens
Australasia is made up of Australia and New Zealand. A family travel holiday in Australia and New Zealand will be full of adventure, beaches, wildlife and more for teenagers. Plan a family holiday in Australasia today for your next big family adventure.
- 48 awesome things to do on the Gold Coast with teenagersThe Gold Coast is a famous strip of land on the south coast of Queensland, Australia. It is one of the most popular destinations for Australians of every age. There are so many things to see and do on the Gold Coast with teenagers that will leave you wanting more. The Gold Coast family activities … Read the full article here
- 35 fun things to do in Brisbane with teenagersBrisbane, the capital of Queensland, is a vibrant Australian city located on the East Coast. The city is situated on the Brisbane River and is surrounded by lush rainforests and beautiful beaches. It is a beautiful, easy-going city and with its easy access to some of the most popular Australian holiday destinations like Surfers Paradise … Read the full article here
- Sydney with Teenagers: 44 fun things to do & cool stuffWhen you mention Sydney, Australia it conjures up images in your head of the world-famous Opera House and the iconic bridge that spans the harbour. Sydney offers a variety of family-friendly activities, making it an ideal destination for those looking for family things to do in Sydney with teenagers While you can spot some of … Read the full article here
- 34 best things to do in Adelaide with teenagersThe capital city of the state of South Australia, Adelaide, is one of Australia’s most underrated cities. Despite being significantly smaller than the likes of Sydney and Melbourne, there are still so many amazing activities in Adelaide. Beautiful sights and fascinating history waiting to be found in this city, especially if you are looking for … Read the full article here
- 44 popular things to do in Melbourne with teenagersWith a bustling population nearing 4 million, Melbourne is the beating heart of sports and culture in Australia. There is no better city in the world to visit with teenagers than Melbourne. A visit to Melbourne with teenagers will be full of culture, sports, attractions, festivals, entertainment and epic memories that will leave you wanting … Read the full article here