Australasia Destination Guides
Travel with teens
Australasia is made up of Australia and New Zealand. A family travel holiday in Australia and New Zealand will be full of adventure, beaches, wildlife and more for teenagers. Plan a family holiday in Australasia today for your next big family adventure.
- Unforgettable places to visit in Australia with teenagersAustralia, The Land Down Under, is a bucket-list destination for many. Its wide sweeping plains, deep red earth, mighty rivers, ancient rainforests, pristine beaches and unique wildlife would make anyone want to trek to this amazing country, our home. Many visitors don’t realise just how big this magnificent land is. I have lived here all … Read the full article here
- 42 Best things to do in Auckland with teenagersAuckland on the North Island is the largest city in New Zealand, with a population of around 1.7 million. The city has cool spots and interesting activities that suit teens and the whole family. Whether you’re into city vibes or nature wonders, Auckland, New Zealand, will surprise you. Know before you go. Our top Auckland … Read the full article here
- 48 awesome things to do on the Gold Coast with teenagersThe Gold Coast is a famous strip of land on the south coast of Queensland, Australia. It is one of the most popular destinations for Australians of every age. There are so many things to see and do on the Gold Coast with teenagers that will leave you wanting more. The Gold Coast family activities … Read the full article here
- 35 fun things to do in Brisbane with teenagersBrisbane, the capital of Queensland, is a vibrant Australian city located on the East Coast. The city is situated on the Brisbane River and is surrounded by lush rainforests and beautiful beaches. It is a beautiful, easy-going city and with its easy access to some of the most popular Australian holiday destinations like Surfers Paradise … Read the full article here
- Sydney with Teenagers: 44 fun things to do & cool stuffWhen you mention Sydney, Australia it conjures up images in your head of the world-famous Opera House and the iconic bridge that spans the harbour. Sydney offers a variety of family-friendly activities, making it an ideal destination for those looking for family things to do in Sydney with teenagers While you can spot some of … Read the full article here