Welcome to Vietnam, a popular tourist destination renowned for its rich culture, fascinating history, and abundant opportunities for fun and adventure. This Southeast Asian gem offers an array of family-friendly attractions and experiences, making it an excellent choice for your next vacation. Explore the bustling streets of Hanoi, the vibrant capital, or delve into the dynamic atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City.
Discover the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay, where limestone karsts rise majestically from the emerald waters. Immerse yourselves in the charm of Hoi An’s ancient town, known for its well-preserved architecture and traditional customs. Experience the vibrant Vietnamese culture through festivals, indulge in tantalizing cuisine, and learn about the country’s historical significance, including the Vietnam War and its struggle for independence. Engage in family activities like exploring bustling markets, visiting ancient temples, and enjoying water sports.
Embark on adventurous experiences such as trekking in mountainous regions, cruising along the Mekong Delta, or marvelling at the extraordinary caves of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Vietnam awaits, ready to captivate families with its diverse offerings and create unforgettable memories.
FAQ about Vietnam
| Is Vietnam an expensive country to visit? |
Vietnam is generally considered to be an affordable country to visit, offering great value for money with a wide range of budget-friendly options for accommodation, dining, and transportation.
| What is the climate like in Vietnam? |
Vietnam has a diverse climate with a tropical monsoon climate in the south, a temperate climate in the central regions, and a subtropical climate in the north.
| What is the official language of Vietnam? |
The official language of Vietnam is Vietnamese.
| What is the official currency of Vietnam? |
The official currency of Vietnam is the Vietnamese Dong (VND).
| What are the three most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam? |
The three most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam are Halong Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town, and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
| What is the public transport system like in Vietnam? |
Vietnam has a well-connected public transport system, including buses, trains, and domestic flights, making it convenient for travelers to explore different regions of the country.
| What are some traditional foods in Vietnam? |
Some traditional foods in Vietnam include pho, banh mi, and spring rolls.
| What is the capital of Vietnam? |
The capital of Vietnam is Hanoi.
- Top things to do in Ho Chi Minh City with teenagersHo Chi Minh City as it’s officially called is an electric mix of neon, traffic, street food, history, and many smiling faces. There are plenty of things to do with teenagers in Ho Chi Minh City. Whether it be Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City we loved our time in this city (I will refer … Read the full article here
- Our Halong Bay Cruise with BhayaBhaya Cruises have a long history of running amazing cruises on Halong Bay. Over the years they have been able to refine, tailor and perfect their Halong Bay 3 days 2-night cruise into the great product you experience today. And we here at Wyld Family Travel got to experience it first hand. How did we … Read the full article here
- Lotte Mart Da Nang VietnamHave you heard of Lotte Mart? Lotte Mart is a Korean hypermarket that sells food, clothes, cosmetics, homewares and more. For many families visiting Da Nang, an apartment is the accommodation of choice. With most apartment accommodation in Da Nang, you will have a full-sized fridge and cooking equipment and this is where Lotte mart … Read the full article here
- A family homestay at Nguyen Shack SaigonMegacities…you either love them or hate them. We happen to love them but we love staying in a place that makes you feel like you are in a small village in the country. Nguyen Shack is that little place in Ho Chin Minh, Vietnam. Where is the Nguyen Shack in HCMC? Located in District 1 … Read the full article here
- Staying at Wyndham Garden Hanoi Vietnam with kids reviewIf you’re looking for somewhere to stay in Hanoi, look no further than Wyndham Gardens. Staying at Wyndham Garden Hanoi Vietnam will give you access to all the very best facilities you can possibly imagine on your holiday to Hanoi. A family holiday to Vietnam is high on many travelling parents wish lists and finding … Read the full article here
- The best motorbike food tour in Ho Chi Minh CityAs we wandered downstairs we were greeted one by one by four smiling faces at the exit of our hotel by the team from AN Food Tours. Our family of four were extremely excited to be doing a food tour in Ho Chi Minh City on motorbikes. This was our first time being on the … Read the full article here