South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital. See South Korea with help from Wyld Family Travel’s detailed South Korea travel guides.
- The top 15 best vacations with teens in 2024Planning a family vacation in 2024 that appeals to the interests of families with teenagers can be quite a challenge. You want a trip that’s engaging, fun, and memorable, but also provides opportunities for growth and learning. Worry not! We’ve compiled a list of the top 15 best vacations with teens’ ideas in mind, ranging … Read the full article here
- 11 amazing stops on the Seoul hop on hop off busThe hop-on hop-off bus is a great way to get an overview of the attractions in a city. The bigger the city, the harder it is to see all the sights by public transport. This makes the Seoul hop-on hop-off bus perfect. Seoul has a population of over 10 million people with attractions spread out … Read the full article here
- Korean BBQ. A legendary experience or overrated myth?You have to try Korean BBQ while you are in Korea. You must eat ALL the BBQ while you are there. You will not be able to get enough of it and want it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Have you really visited Korea if you don’t only eat BBQ? These were all the things … Read the full article here
- 44 awesome things to do in Seoul with teenagersSeoul is the capital of South Korea and it is the capital of cool. K-pop, fashion, delicious street foods and shopping are very popular with teenagers in Seoul. Around half the population of South Korea lives in the metropolitan area of Seoul, and because of this, you will find a plethora of things to do in … Read the full article here
- An easy Nami Island & Garden of Morning Calm Tour with TrazySouth Korea is a beautiful country that is worth visiting. There are many different things to see and do, and the people are friendly and welcoming. You can visit Seoul, the capital city, or explore some of the smaller towns and villages. There are so many ways to see South Korea but how can you … Read the full article here