Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive Welsh language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. In the northwest, Snowdonia National Park has lakes, glacial landforms, hiking trails, mountain biking and a railway up to the peak of Mount Snowdon.. See Wales with help from Wyld Family Travel’s detailed Welsh travel guides.
- YHA Cardiff Central reviewed for familiesAs a family of 4, we look for good value, well-located accommodation wherever we travel. As you can imagine rooms for four in any city can be hard to come by and expensive. We have stayed in hostels in Europe and Asia in the past and hope to do so in the future because they really work … Read the full article here
- Glamping in Snowdonia at Llechwedd Slate MountainGlamping Snowdonia National Park in Wales was amazing. The location, the facilities, the activities all made for an amazing adventure. Let’s tell you a bit more about Glamping in Snowdonia at Llechwedd. Just on the outskirts of Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales is the Llechwedd Slate mountain site. Once home to a prosperous slate mine … Read the full article here
- The most awesome things to do in North WalesNorth Wales attractions are waiting to be discovered. There is no shortage of things to do in North Wales during your stay. A visit Noth Wales holiday of family days out in North Wales will have you exploring something new every day. North Wales is rugged and untamed, its coastline is a mix of pebble … Read the full article here
- Things to do in Llandudno all year roundAs you walk onto the seaside boardwalk at Llandudno you could be forgiven for thinking you have gone back in time. You get a sense you are in a victoria era seaside resort. There is the long pier imposing itself on the Irish sea. There is the wide seaside promenade ringed with waterfront hotels. There is a … Read the full article here
- Caernarfon Castle Wales – Updated 2017Caernarfon Castle Wales Family Travel Guide Location: Caernarfon Wales Attraction: Caernarfon Castle Wales Website: http://cadw.gov.wales Caernarfon Castle is the largest of any of the Edwardian north wales castles we have been too. Caernarfon castle sits adjacent to the Menai straights. Today Caernarfon dominates the landscape of the town it is named after. Caernarfon Castle and the … Read the full article here