Wyld Family Travel
Explore teenage city guides
Travelling with kids and teenagers can be an incredibly rewarding experience for both parents and their children. It’s an opportunity to explore new destinations and create lasting memories that will stay with your family for years to come. While family travel may come with its challenges, such as the occasional mood swings or reluctance to participate in family activities, the benefits far outweigh any minor inconveniences.
- Helsinki with teens – 38 fabulous activities to do on vacationWhen it comes to planning a family vacation, few destinations offer the blend of culture, adventure, and Nordic charm that Helsinki does. From fun and exciting adventures to vibrant urban art scenes, this capital of Finland is perfect for a teen-friendly trip. So fasten your seatbelts, because Helsinki with teens is a whirlwind adventure waiting … Read the full article here
- 51 super-fun things to do in Honolulu with teenagersVisiting Honolulu with teenagers will have you tripping around the island taking in spectacular landscapes, amazing beaches, sampling mouth-watering food and witnessing cultural experiences that will create memories with your teens that will last a lifetime! The vibrant capital of Oahu, Honolulu, offers an array of exciting experiences for families. What makes it even better … Read the full article here
- Cities in 2023 with the best European Christmas Markets for teenagersChristmas Markets in Europe are a dream travel destination for many parents. They conjure a winter wonderland ideal that hits straight to the heart of anyone with even a hint of wanting to visit. Some are centuries old, and some are new and innovative, but where are the very best European Christmas markets for teenagers? … Read the full article here
- 48 Cool things to do in Miami with teenagersWelcome to Miami, the teenage paradise where fun, sun, and wild adventures await! Calling all cool teens and their fearless parents – Miami with teenagers is like a match made in vacation heaven. Miami isn’t just about lounging on beautiful beaches; it’s a playground bursting with thrilling activities and vibrant culture. Parents, don’t worry; you’ll … Read the full article here
- 36 of the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur with teenagersKuala Lumpur, the vibrant capital city of Malaysia, is a fantastic destination for families with teenagers. It offers a perfect blend of modern attractions and cultural experiences that will captivate their interests. Teenagers will be amazed by the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, where they can enjoy breathtaking views from the observation deck. The bustling street … Read the full article here
- 46 Fantastic year-round things to do in Split with teenagersEmbark on a remarkable family adventure in the captivating city of Split, Croatia! Unleash the spirit of adventure and create lifelong memories as you immerse yourselves in the rich history and awe-inspiring beauty of this remarkable Croatian gem. As a seasoned traveller with teenagers I can tell you this was one city that was high … Read the full article here
In fact, travelling with teenagers can provide them with valuable life lessons, enhance their independence and responsibility, and strengthen the bond between family members. By immersing yourselves in different cultures, trying new foods, and exploring new places, you can create a closer and more connected family unit.
Work with Wyld Family Travel
We create content-driven partnerships with some of the biggest brands in their fields
Affordable family travel
Have you ever stayed in a hostel?
Read about some of the exciting hostels we have stayed at in Australia, Asia, and Europe.
Our most popular articles
How to get to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
Find out how to get to Iceland’s most famous attraction by car, bus and tour group. The Blue Lagoon is amazing
The best things to do in Lovina Bali
Lovina is located in the north of Bali, an area that is still relatively untouched by the mass tourism of the south, Visit before it changes
The best day trips from Strasbourg, France
Strasbourg is the capital of the Alsace region in France. Day trips from Strasbourg mean medieval villages, wineries and museums
Long Term Family Travel
Long term family travel can be a rewarding experience for the whole family and can allow us to learn more about ourselves, and about the people around us. Learning is not always about sitting in a classroom, it’s learning history where it happened, it’s using different currencies, learning through life experience. Long term travel with kids provides real life learning outcomes, not just through books. Don’t be afraid to take your kids out of school for travel experiences. Gap year travel with kids is a wonderful adventure that we all should experience at least once in our lives.
Latest Articles on Wyld Family Travel
- The 3 Best California Balloon Ride Destinations Families Will Not Want to MissHot air ballooning offers one of the most magical experiences you can share or gift someone you truly love in your family. Fewer activities have the perfect blend of adventure and romance that teenagers love. Safe for people of all ages including teenagers, hot air … Read the full article here
- The top 15 best vacations with teens in 2024Planning a family vacation in 2024 that appeals to the interests of families with teenagers can be quite a challenge. You want a trip that’s engaging, fun, and memorable, but also provides opportunities for growth and learning. Worry not! We’ve compiled a list of the … Read the full article here
- The Best Destinations for Outdoor Activities Perfect for TeenagersTeenagers can be picky, which makes planning a trip with them seem daunting. They were easier to please when they were little kids, but you cannot expect the same now that they are teens. You have to search hard enough for destinations that offer activities … Read the full article here
Booking your travel
Does booking travel online worry you? We know there are thousands of websites out there selling flights, accommodation, and tours. How do you know which ones you should use and trust with your money and travel plans? Most people these days book their travel online successfully without any hassle. Why not book with the sites we use and love for our very own travel plans. Our travel resources page has the companies we book accommodation with, the companies we book our flights and day tours and much more.
Wyld Family Travel
Wyld Family Travel is all about exploring destinations, attractions, accommodation, and travel options for the whole family
You will find we stay in everything from top-class hotels to hostels. We visit big-ticket attractions and also explore free things to do. Let us help you explore the world.
We have been travelling as a family since our oldest daughter was 10 months old when we embarked on a 24-hour flight from Melbourne to Amsterdam.
Since then, we have had another child and travelled to 40 countries around the world, including 13 months of long-term travel
Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.”